Immediately after Traxxas released the X-Maxx, RPM customers started reporting that they needed stronger A-arms that could handle the weight and the punishment these massive trucks can dish out. RPM reviewed numerous photos of damage to stock A-arms to see where the weak points were, then reviewed a set of new A-arms to see what they could do to improve both strength and durability.
The result… RPM's new X-Maxx A-arms are designed to be the strongest, lightest arms available! Starting with the upper A-arm, they used their proven A-arm designs from past successful builds to create an upper support structure sure to handle anything you can throw at it! The lower A-arm has better ground clearance than stock A-arms and has a cross section based off of our proven 1:5 scale HPI Baja A-arms so you know they’re tough! RPM also created a double support beam on the lower arms to spread impact energy over a larger area, meaning hard hits won’t force you into the “walk of shame”. They’re also universal fit, which means they’ll fit any corner of your truck! No more worrying which arm fits where.
RPM X-Maxx A-arms are molded in our trademark blend of incredibly tough, engineering grade nylons and made in the USA. RPM X-Maxx arms are backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty against breakage for worry-free performance you can count on!
- Stronger than stock A-Arms
- Double support beam spreads impact energy over a larger area
- Lighter than stock A-Arms
- Sold with 1 upper and 1 lower a-arm in each package
- 4 packages needed per vehicle
- Replaces upper a-arm from stock Traxxas TRA7729
- Replaces lower a-arm from stock Traxxas TRA7730 & TRA7731
- Molded from a blend of engineering grade nylons
- Blue in color
1x Upper A-Arm
1x Lower A-Arm
4 packages required per vehicle.
- Improved ground clearance